Friday, May 31, 2013

Congratulations Mrs. Jill Davis!

My girlfriend Jill got married on Saturday May 25th. I didn't attend her wedding, but when I saw her picture I felt like I was there. My breath caught in my throat, my mouth hung open and tears fell. Look at her - beautiful! What is she thinking? My eyes well up and my heart fills with joy for her when I look at her picture.

I have so many thoughts about this picture. They pop up in my mind so fast and swirl like a beautiful rainbow that's attached to a energized pinwheel. I just can't get them out. I guess I'll keep them to myself and  let you entertain your own wonderful thoughts. Jill has shown me that love is a beautiful thang; that you cultivate it through all things, and keep on until...

I love you, Jill! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(^_^)


No comments: