Sunday, September 23, 2007

Snoop Rules and Regulations - Do They Even Exist?

1. Are there any rules to going thru someone's personal belongings?

2. If you do this without the owner's knowledge, do you have a right to question what you saw?

3. If you find activity which is current, is it okay to snoop?

4. If the information you find is 5+ years old, is it any of your business? Or does it even matter how old the goods are, is it any of your business?

Snoop Rules and Regulations - Do They Even Exist?


Wanda D. Hudson
Wait for Love: A Black Girl's Story
http://www.wandadhudson.com
Everybody Needs A Little Luv - Get Some Of Yours Wanda's Way!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wandasway
http://www.myspace.com/wandaluv

2 comments:

Pre'Cise said...

Well then I'm totally opposite because I'm not the type to go through peoples stuff. I wouldn't want nobody snooping thru my things, so I give the same respect to others as I expect from them and I stay out of they shit. If i'm that nosey and need to know what's poppin in your personal life that damn bad, then I'm going to be the one to just flat out ask yo ass what's good!...lol So I think that snooping rules do apply when it comes to me & whoever it applies to. Keep yo ass out my shit and you don't have to worry bout me being all up in yours. Great blog topic because there are some nosey mofo's out there who'll be diggin all thru your panties drawers as soon as you walk out of sight. WATCH OUT FOR THEM PANTIE DRAWER DIGGERS PEOPLES!!
PRE'CISE
A.K.A.
ALICIA C. MCGHEE
HOST OF ON SOME REAL SHIT RADIO SHOW
AUTHOR OF PLEASURE & PAIN THE EROTIC TALE
WWW.LULU.COM/ CONTENT/448154 OR WWW.LULU.COM/ CONTENT/448328
WWW.MYSPACE. COM/PRECISE05
WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO. COM/PRECISE05

Sharon Shaye Gray said...

I'm not into snooping. I guess..I'm not ready to find anything. I do not like a man who snoops. That's crazy and a deal breaker with me!

Shaye