Saturday, October 28, 2006

Book Signing Extravaganza!

Hey All You Sexy Folks!

Yours truly (that's me...no, no one named me, me...okay, okay...geesh) Wanda D. Hudson is having a Book Signing Extravaganza for my novel, Wait for Love: A Black Girl's Story!

Where
Sister's Uptown Bookstore
1942 Amsterdam Avenue
New York NY 10032
212-862-3680

When
Saturday, December 2nd
4:00 pm until 6:00 pm.

What
Book Signing Extravaganza for Wait for Love: A Black Girl's Story

There will be food, drink, (okay, you have to PURCHASE that from the cafe, but it will be there) naked men, (uh, can't a girl dream) a great book to buy with my autograph. (fool, is your signature worth anything??? LOL NOPE, but it's sexy)

Please visit the Sister's Uptown Bookstore website for further information. http://www.sistersculturalstop.com

So come on out! Bring your friends, family, co-workers and even yo momma. I won't talk about her.

This is a Miss WandaLuv sell some books, talk some stuff, production.


Wanda D. Hudson
Wait for Love: A Black Girl's Story
http://www.wandadhudson.com
WandaLuv
"Remember, Everybody Needs A Little Luv"

No comments: