Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dating Wanda - What's the Deelio Yo?

At some point I'll finish Dating Wanda. Yah'll know this single mama pimp is busy. But in the meantime...

“Good morning, Braxton. How are you?”

“Good morning, Miss Luv. I’m doing great. And you?”

His voice wasn’t deep but it sure managed to go deep and make a few things tingle in me. Horny takes everybody with her.

“I’m well. I’m looking forward to our dinner date this evening.”

“That’s why I’m calling; there’s been a slight change of plans.”

If he cancels with a lame excuse I’m gonna let him have it.

“I have a last minute meeting with and I know I won’t get finished until after 8. How about you come by my place for a late dinner, nice conversation and a few adult drinks?”

Woooweeee, horny is ecstatic right now! Now I know good and damn well that I shouldn’t go over to his place. We’ve only been talking a few days, we sort of work together and my legs can spread like Country Crock. Aww, hell, I’m cheap. Make that the store brand.

“Ahhhhh, Braxton we can re-schedule. How about this weekend?”
“No, no, no. I want to see you. I have excellent kitchen skills and I promise to be a perfect gentleman.”

Perfect gentleman? Shit, he betta touch my titties or something.

“Alright, you talked me into it. Give me your address and I’ll be there at 8:30.”

I luv you

No comments: