Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?

Last week media mogul Wendy Williams, or some may beg to differ and say Wendell Williams, made a rude comment that R&B singer Beyonce talks like she has a 5th grade education. Hmmmm...does her opinion say that there's something wrong with having a 5th grade education? Wasn't there a show called Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader where most of the adults weren't? Uh, exactly what were you saying, Wendy?


My daughter is in the 4th grade and comes home with math problems that I have to think about a few times before coming to the correct answer. Who does Albegra in the 4th grade? Hell, I don't use Algebra in my adult life. Does that mean I have a 3rd grade education?

A few websites posted Wendy's opinion which led to many other opinions, which led to mine. One person agreed with Wendy and added Beyonce can't talk and you can tell by her dumb song lyrics with all the OOOO's and grunting noises. Huh?

If song lyrics are any indication of intelligence most singers must be ig'nant.

Alicia Keyes -
No One - Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhh....
Girl On Fire - Oooooooooh, oooooooooh, ooooooooh, ooooooooh....

Lenny Williams -
Cause I  Love You - Ohh, ooohhh, oooohh, ooooohh...

Michael Jackson -
Wanna Be Starting Something - ma ma se , ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa...('-')

Gina Thompson/Missy Elliot -
The Things You Do  - Pizzzow, Gomer be my Pyle like Sha-zam...hee hee hee hee how hee hee hee hee hee hee how...('-')

PSY -
Gangnam Style - Eh- sexy lady...oppan gang namseutayil o-oo-o...WTH? ('-')

Okay, I gotta stop or else this post will be labeled to be continued. I know Wendy Williams is a talker and a gossip lover. Why this particular comment from here irritated me so much I don't know. I do watch her show at times and applaud her for being successful in a tough business  Maybe it's because I'm a talker and I know that everybody doesn't speak well in public.  Folks get nervous. Yea Beyonce gets on stage and gets it IN, but maybe she has issues articulating things one on one. She didn't have any problem articulating to Jay Z. I don't see a problem there at all - just ask Blue Ivy. She dayum sure didn't have a problem articulating anything to Pepsi. 50 Million Dollars? Yea, that girl is definitely running her world!

The average 5th grader knows technology much better than I do.  They're honest with their words having not yet been tarnished by adults who are out for self so walk over your fellow man. If talking like a 5th grader will get  me a Grammy, millions of records sold, a hard working man and a future that I can't begin to comprehend because its so magnificent than in the words of Biz Markie, so go up your nose with a finger or two, and pull out one or a crusty crew...Pickin' Boogers...('-')

Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? Wendy, girl, how you doin'?

I luv you

1 comment:

Jahlea said...

Great write up! Wendy Williams needs to shut up! Beyonce is making that paper and that's what upsets Wendy! I think Beyonce's brand is soaring and that's what upsets WW the most. Sad. Why must we always tear each other down?