Sunday, September 26, 2010

Personally Yours - Mz. Robinson

Personally Yours will give you a brief look inside your favorite authors world. We know they write smokin' books, but do they smoke with the Surgeon General and if they do, what? Are they left-handed or right handed? Take a personal look inside Mz. Robinson's life. Enjoy Personally Yours!




1. Who is Mz. Robinson? I am a native and resident of Huntsville, Alabama. I'm an author, avid reader,Realtor, and daughter to two of the most wonderful people on the planet. I am a spiritual woman who loves to sing, cook, and laugh.


2. What are you passionate about? I'm passionate about my career, my family, and making a difference.


3. Why should the world take notice of you? I am bringing a fresh- new voice to the urban fiction market. My tales will leave you hot and wondering what's next.

4. Teddy Pendergrass or Usher? Usher!

5. What are your life rules?
1) Try love..hating takes too much of your time.
2) Treat others as I would like to be treated.
2) Praise God at all times.
3) Let your faith consume all of your fears.

6. Is there ever a valid reason for a man or woman to stray? No. If you're unhappy with your mate or feel there is someone else out there for you, you should have enough respect to leave the person you are with alone.

7. 5 Favs -

a. color - Purple

b. food - I love Mexican and Italian dishes.

c. movie - Love & Basketball

d. song - Never Would Have Made It by Marvin Sapp

e. drink - Lol, I don't have one.

8. Do you forgive regardless of what someone has done to you? No. I am a work in progress and I hope one day to be able to answer yes to this question.


9. If you could change your past would you? No, but I would change some of the people in it.


10. Random thought
- Phenomenal woman..that's me!



11. Where can we find you on the net? Visit my Homepage at Mz. Robinson



12. Fill in the blank with one word - To know Mz. Robinson is to LOVE Mz. Robinson.

No comments: